PRIVACY and SECURITY POLICY
This statement applies to personal information collected by Bio-Protect.
It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from workers and sub-contractors.
Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party if you have consented or would reasonably expect us to collect the information in this way, for example from publicly available sources such as websites or telephone directories.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes.
We do not give information about you to other agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you’d expect us to or we have told you we will
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
All information for banking details required from you to process payment for your order is kept private and secure. Our credit card facility is provided through SecurePay, a respected payment gateway used by many Australian Governments, banks, and insurance companies. We have an SSL certificate, which means your personal details, including credit card details, are encrypted, so they cannot be accessed by unauthorized third parties. When using the shopping cart for orders, we do not have access to your credit card details and no credit card details are stored in our system. When ordering by phone or email and paying by credit card, we will need to manually enter your credit card number on your behalf but your payment will be paid through secure pay, as mentioned above. We do not pass on your banking or credit card details to any other parties.
You may access personal information that we hold about you or you can ask us to correct personal information we hold about you.
If you are on one or more of our email lists you may opt out of further contact from us by requesting to us your wishes to be removed from the email list.
Our company is bound by the Information Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act 1988.
For further enquiries, please contact us through our website or speak with the Director/Sales Manager.
RETURNS and REFUNDS POLICY
We guarantee a full money back refund if dissatisfied with any products received due to damage or imperfection.
Products may be returned if change of mind and a full refund or exchange will be arranged. Non- faulty items returned for exchange or refund must be returned to us within 14 days from date of purchase. Any cost for this process is the customer’s responsibility.
Bio-Protect specialise in supplying plastic barriers for use in dental clinics that are made from a responsible and sustainable product that is low cost, disposable and supports the protection of the environment.
Bio-Protect acknowledge both our moral and legal responsibility to continually improve our business performance and conduct our business in an environmentally responsible manner.
To demonstrate our commitment Bio-Protect shall ensure the following strategies are implemented in our business management practices:
- Ensure compliance with existing environmental regulations;
- Comply with applicable Codes of Practice;
- Ensure an assessment of environmental aspects are conducted and implement internal measure to reduce our impact to the environment;
- Continuously seek to improve our environmental standards through ongoing internal audits;
- Minimise our waste by evaluating our operations and ensuring we are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling and reuse opportunities both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers;
- Source and promote a product range for use in industry to minimise the environmental impact of plastics in the environment;
- Raise the awareness of our employees through training and encourage participation of environmental projects in our business.
QUALITY MANAGEMENT POLICY
Bio-Protect specialise in supplying plastic barriers for use in dental clinics made from a responsible and sustainable product, which is low cost and disposable and helps protect our environment.
Bio-Protect are committed to the implementation and management of a quality management system to ensure our products, equipment and processes are to a high-quality standard and to ensure our business risk and opportunities are identified and managed accordingly.
Furthermore, that Bio Protect manage our operations and services in such a manner to ensure our clients are satisfied with the level of professional services provided by our workforce so as to ensure repeat business and continual improvement.
Bio-Protect have set an objective to ensure we maintain our products and services to ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and will therefore undertake the following:
- Employees are provided with appropriate information, tools, resources and schedules to effectively and efficiently provide services to clients.
- Employees are informed of their requirement to report sub-standard conditions, practices or equipment to enable a plan for rectification of such issues.
- Products provided by our business are in accordance with stated statutory and regulatory requirements.
- The Director/Sales Manager, is responsible for ensuring systems are established for the compilation, distribution, effective implementation, amendment and continued maintenance of the quality system as part of our commitment to continual improvement and our document control processes.
- All system outcomes generated within the quality management framework are to correspond with specified objectives that meet stated quality, customer and statutory requirements.
- All quality system documentation is regularly reviewed to ensure that existing policies, procedures and practices are suitable, remain relevant and capable of meeting specified quality, customer and statutory requirements.
- Provide trained and competent employees, including sub-contractor to ensure our stated quality objectives are met.
- Preferred suppliers are encouraged and assisted in the implementation of appropriated improvement programs that will ensure the integrity and continued preservation of Bio-Protect quality management system.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
Orders are sent from our distribution centre within 24 hours of the order being placed, in most cases. Orders will arrive via courier within 1-5 days from placing your order. This is dependant on distance of location. Western Australia and some remote areas may take 7-10 business days to arrive. A signature is required on delivery. Orders below $200 will incur a delivery fee. There are no delivery fees for orders above $200.
Prices include GST.
Parcels are insured for loss or damage up until point of receiving your order.
Payment can be made on line through the shopping cart service provided. We accept major national credit cards -Visa and, MasterCard. Alternatively orders may be placed online and invoiced. Payment terms are strictly within 28 days. Payments can be made using Cheque, Credit Card or Direct Debit to our account. Details will be provided to you when choosing this option.
This website is owned by Willcharl Pty Ltd trading as Bio Protect. ABN 63 147 473 514